Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a premier provider of on-site medical services. When it comes to on-site medical clinics and injury management MMC is the standard bearer celebrating 30 years in the industry. We are looking for a PRN Nurse for a high-profile construction project to be a part of our health and safety team. The project is in Los Lunas, NM. MMC provides good pay, benefits, and growth potential. If you are looking for a change MMC is looking for you!
Where: Los Lunas, NM
- The nurse manages the jobsite clinic and provides emergency triage, treatment, wellness, safety support and customer service. You are the face of MMC.
- Our nurses are an integral part of the construction team and work closely with safety, risk management and workers compensation programs. MMC provides state of the art equipment, comprehensive training, and on-going support from our corporate team.
- Our on-site medical program is designed to provide occupational medical care, support OSHA compliance, and help mitigate risk for workers that may get hurt on the job. Follow up care and assure proper documentation in our proprietary system. We use state of the art equipment and electronic medical record system for charting.
- Manage care services and support for on-site health and wellness efforts and case management. Our nurse provides daily patient care, safety support and develop programs to benefit the project team.
- If you are looking for a change and want to discover a career in occupational medicine and construction, we look forward from hearing from you!
- New Mexico nursing license (or compact state)
- Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
- CPR, ACLS and OSHA 30 required (OSHA training provided).
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
- Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Acute Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Work Remotely: No