Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a premier provider of on-site medical services. When it comes to on-site medical clinics and injury management MMC is the standard bearer celebrating 30 years in the industry. We are looking for a full-time paramedics for a high-profile construction project to be a part of our health and safety team. MMC provides good pay, benefits, and growth potential. If you are looking for a change MMC is looking for you!
Where: Keokuk, IA
- The paramedic manages the on-site clinic and provides emergency triage, treatment, wellness, safety support and customer service. You are the face of MMC.
- Our paramedics are an integral part of the construction team and work closely with safety, risk management and workers compensation programs. MMC provides state of the art equipment, comprehensive training, and on-going support from our corporate team.
- Our on-site medical program is designed to provide occupational medical care, support OSHA compliance, and help mitigate risk for workers that may get hurt on the job. Follow up care and assure proper documentation in our proprietary system. We use state of the art equipment and electronic medical record system for charting.
- Manage care services and support for on-site health and wellness efforts and case management. Our paramedic provides daily patient care, safety support and develop programs to benefit the project team.
- Current State Paramedic license and/or National Registry for Paramedics
- Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
- CPR, ACLS and OSHA 30 required.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
- Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
Job Type: Full-time for 8 months
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Waiting period may apply