EHS has a unique opportunity for an experienced nurse to work as part of the management team in setting up clinics for employers.
EHS provides innovative healthcare services to employers for their employees and their dependents. Clinics provide services ranging from simple primary care to including mental health counseling, dental, pharmacy and occupational health services
The position responsibilities include assisting clients with clinic set up and overseeing the staffing. Candidate will perform regular site visits, meetings with clients, preparing utilization reports and adding new services such as pharmacy to the clinic menu when requested. Other responsibilities will include policy writing and assisting with the accreditation process. Negotiating collaborative agreements with physician and nurse practitioners.
EHS provides services nationwide so occasional travel will be required. Providing emergency coverage at a clinic site may also be required.
Where: Bethel Park, PA
Candidates must have
- Policy writing
- Accreditation experience
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Chronic management treatment
- Office and phone skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Valid nursing license
- Nursing license (or compact state)
- Case Management
- Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
- CPR, ACLS and OSHA 30 required (OSHA training provided).
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
- Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Trauma Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 - $80,000 per year