Mobile Medical Corporation, a national provider of Occupational Medical Services, is seeking an experienced sales representative to work with growing the business development department. The sales representative will work closely with the sales department manager and the owner of the company to expand our presence as a world-class provider of on-site medical clinics for construction projects, insurance OCIPS and Employer Healthcare Centers nationwide.
Candidate must have proven track record in sales growth and be willing to travel. knowledge of Occupational Healthcare a bonus but not required. MMC does offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Present and sell company services to new and existing customers.
- Tradeshow and Conference Exhibiting
- Support of marketing efforts
- Achieve sales goals and quotas by targeted deadline.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Previous experience with occupational healthcare services
- Available extensive travel and exhibiting at conference and trade shows
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions and revenue.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Motivation for sales